Friday, June 5, 2009

This or That...

As I got out of my car in front of my house yesterday, there was a car heading south on my street. It was close enough where I didn't want to cross in front of it, so I waited for it to pass. Of course, the moment I decided to let it pass was the exact moment the car decided to slow down. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was really about 12 seconds, and as the car passed me, I rolled my eyes and said "Why don't you slow the f*ck down...friggin idiot." About 23 minutes later, I left my house to head to my sister's house. As I approached the street, I saw that a car was coming, again, close enough where I didn't want to cross in front of it, so I waited for it to pass. The moment I decided to let it pass, the car decided to rev it's engine and fly past my house, much faster than I'm used to cars going on my street. As it whizzed by, I furrowed my brow and said "Why don't you slow the f*ck down...friggin idiot." Is it me, or am I impossible to please?

2 comments:

  1. It's you, and you're impossible to please. ; P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, you are easy to please. Red Velvet Cake, lots of Cheese, and Mint Juleps. Those driving ***holes better not come close to hitting you or else I will beat the crap out of them.

    ReplyDelete