Friday, October 10, 2008

Random...

So, the other day when I wrote my AirWick boog it got me thinking about commercials and the various ones I like. I swear, you've never seen someone laugh as hard as I laugh every time that Bud Light commercial is on where the dog is screaming "Sausages!". Hahahaha...eh, that's my favorite. You know who has a weird favorite? The Joyous One...she loves any and all commercials that involve The Slowsky's...you know, those turtles that Comcast uses? This surprises me, because if you know The Joyous One at all, you know there is nothing...and I mean nothing slow about her. She talks fast, eats fast, runs fast, walks fast, she even relaxes fast. I would go so far as to say she hates slowness. So why all the mad love for The Slowsky's? My God, first tuna salad...now this, I've reached a new level of boring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UHKB6nQrzM

1 comment:

  1. hahaha nice!

    the joyous one is speedy, eh?

    hey sorry i didn't gtalk back at you the other day. my landlord was here showing me how to flush the toilet.

    ReplyDelete